The Mackenzie College Alumni Fund was set up in response to an initial donation from Mr Len Smith to support the academic, sporting and cultural endeavours of students attending Mackenzie College. The endeavour must have an educational purpose. Any Mackenzie College student or group of students can apply for support up to a maximum amount of $1000 per application. The grant is named ‘The Len Smith Fund’.
Important points to note:
· Deadlines for applications will be outlined on the application form.
· Activities must comply with those outlined in the Charities Act 2005.
· Supporting evidence can be attached to the application.
· For successful applicants, the funding provided will require the submission of invoices, receipts and/or other proof of payment as soon as the documentation is available.
· The activities must occur whilst the student or students are enrolled at Mackenzie College.
· The panel reserves the right to fund part of the application as opposed to the full amount.
Some important points to include on the application form:
· Student or team name.
· Activity or event for which application is made.
· Amount of money (to a maximum of $1000) being applied for.
· Specific details as to what the money will be used for.
· Details as to why or how this activity will benefit the student(s) involved.
· Details of when the activity/event is to occur.
· Details of where the activity/event is to occur.
· Any further supporting evidence.
See the attachment for more information and the application form. These are also available from the school office.
- Mackenzie College Alumni Fund final Word, 24.4 KB